Knowledge about the dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seo Elite results not matching Google

2 posters

Go down

Seo Elite results not matching Google Empty Seo Elite results not matching Google

Post  helma Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:05 am

I am using SEOElite v4.0. My company wanted to rank for the term "reclosable bags". So We optimized, started using a CMS and so on. I had been ranking at about 13 on Google for this term with my old flash site but fell back to 300. When we changed to an HTML site we started pushing up through the ranks and now seem to have pushed to the number 1 spot. That is great, but SeoElite, still shows that we are number 11. We are 11 on Bing and I was wondering if SeoElite shifted to using Bing rather than google for it's Google results and I just needed an update or what.
================
Seo Marketing|Link Building

helma

Back to top Go down

Seo Elite results not matching Google Empty Google Craze

Post  kethmil Sat May 19, 2012 8:25 am

After you sign up there is pretty simple walk through to generate code for the ads. You can select size, type, colors etc. Once you have the code you place it wherever you want on your page(s). Google will place ads based on the content of your pages. If the page is about blue widgets and there is advertisers that have bid on advertising for blue widgets they'll appear on the page along with other relevant ads.

kethmil

http://robotictradingsystems.com/cooltrade/videos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum