Knowledge about the dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Dance?

+29
dewde
messa
himani
shalaks
rockback
bestseoservices
avn
lsprix
jvpl
yogi44
bhovika
remmaada
rjs398
goldjothi
helma
cadee
anokhi
miththu
Jack
rahulmittal
priyasharma
rishisharma
pawansoni
reymond
RONALDO
Brett
jitendersemwal
parveen
Aridaman
33 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How to Dance? Empty How to Dance?

Post  Aridaman Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:24 pm

In dance, students engage in reflective and critical processes in each of the practices. In composition, the construction of works incorporates individual reflection and class discussion and deconstruction. In performance, students are encouraged to apply knowledge to their own bodies and understand that everybody has individual capabilities and limitations. In appreciation, students share perspectives on dance works of art to construct and question meanings communicated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Local florists list [url=http://www.cheaponline-loans.co.uk/h

Aridaman

Back to top Go down

How to Dance? Empty hi

Post  parveen Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:06 am

In my views the Dance is the very good think for every one. I love the dance. I am not dancing with any step only doing the simple step. I think the children is crazy about the dance.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Houston Best Florist loans with no credit check pisos vilafranca download iPhone ringtones

parveen

Back to top Go down

How to Dance? Empty how to dance

Post  jitendersemwal Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:12 pm

Dance is a medium to express yourself and your feelings. If you are happy or in mood of celebration, then you can dance as you like there is no boundations, but if you are going to perform on stag on a particular dancing form then you have to learn it from professionals.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Phoenix flowers cheapest loans casas vilafranca ringtone downloads

jitendersemwal

Back to top Go down

How to Dance? Empty How to Dance

Post  Brett Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:49 pm

I am beginer of dancing and want to learn it completly. Besically I want learn Rock Dance .Please tell me more about this becuse I want to express myself completly through Dance.

Houston virtual florist loans with no credit check pisos vilafranca ringtones for the iPhone

Brett

Back to top Go down

How to Dance? Empty HOW TO DANCE

Post  RONALDO Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:38 pm

HI,

I am a learner of dance and this site contain the tips for dance so i will take tips through this site and use in my daily routine for practice thanking for this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buy flowers in Houston no credit check loans pisos vilafranca ringtones for the iPhone

RONALDO

Back to top Go down

How to Dance? Empty Re: How to Dance?

Post  reymond Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:30 pm

I really fond of dance but I can’t perform because I don't know its steps any one suggest me any school for it where I learn dance and do like as Hritik Roshan.

Find a florist in Phoenix cheapest loans casas vilafranca ringtone downloads

reymond

Back to top Go down

Post  pawansoni Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:31 am

Hi, this is Pawan. Well Aridaman several times I have heard "well we can't seem to find the time together to practice during the week with our busy schedules". My response is "practice yourself." It's amazing how going over pivot turns by yourself or thinking about where you prep to lead a turn really improves your own dancing.

dallas mortgage companies general dentistry raleigh

pawansoni

Back to top Go down

Post  rishisharma Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:13 am

Want to look good at the club or party? You’re not going to do it sitting down! Many people are uncomfortable with dancing, but life’s too short not to get your groove on from time to time. The good news is, most occasions for dancing these days don’t require a lot (or even any) technical knowledge, just some confidence and willingness to move. So get out there and shake it.
_________________________________________________________________________________
medium format digital general dentistry raleigh

rishisharma

Back to top Go down

How to Dance? Empty Hello

Post  priyasharma Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:41 am

Dance can be performed in many ways according to our culture. It basically depends upon our practice and time devoted towards it.
Priya
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Phase One Car Transport

priyasharma

Back to top Go down

How to Dance? Empty Re: How to Dance

Post  rahulmittal Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:59 am

Dancing is one of those inescapable facts of life. You might was well learn to do it. It's smoother sailing once you know how and it tends to score you points in lots of situations.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Rahul

digital backs family dentistry raleigh

rahulmittal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:22 am

Dance is the way to express our happiness
We usually dance when we are happy

Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  miththu Sun May 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Dance is very strong medium for bringing out ones inner self. this is a way of exressing how one is feeling.

miththu

Back to top Go down

Post  anokhi Sat May 15, 2010 1:08 am

the very good think for every one. I love the dance. I am not dancing with any step only doing the simple step. I think the children is crazy about the dance.
-------------------------------------
Cosmetic Surgery
Boob Job

anokhi

Back to top Go down

Post  cadee Sun May 16, 2010 4:56 am

If you are happy or in mood of celebration, then you can dance as you like there are no boundations, but if you are going to perform on stagee on a particular dancing form then you have to learn it from professionals.

cadee

Back to top Go down

Post  helma Sat May 22, 2010 11:39 pm

With most music that people dance to on a casual basis, you can pick up the beat by counting to four repeatedly (one, two, three, four, one, two, three, four...). Do this out loud. Sometimes it's very slow, sometimes it's very fast, but the elements of the song usually repeat or change every time you start the count again. Practice listening to the music on the radio or, if possible, the music you'll probably dance to.

helma

Back to top Go down

Post  goldjothi Fri May 28, 2010 8:18 pm

In my views the Dance is the very good think for every one. I love the dance. I am not dancing with any step only doing the simple step. I think the children is crazy about the dance.

goldjothi

Back to top Go down

Post  rjs398 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:16 am

Dance can be performed in many ways according to our culture. It basically depends upon our practice and time devoted towards it.

rjs398

Back to top Go down

Post  remmaada Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:00 pm

Besically I want learn Rock Dance .Please tell me more about this becuse I want to express myself completly through Dance.

remmaada

Back to top Go down

Post  bhovika Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:21 am

If you are happy or in mood of celebration

bhovika

Back to top Go down

Post  yogi44 Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:39 pm

I want learn Rock Dance .Please tell me more about this becuse I want to express myself completly through Dance.

yogi44

Back to top Go down

Post  jvpl Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:36 pm

If you are happy or in mood of celebration, then you can dance as you like there are no boundations, but if you are going to perform on stage on a particular dancing form then you have to learn it from professionals.

jvpl

Back to top Go down

Post  lsprix Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:51 am

Dance is a medium to express yourself and your feelings. If you are happy or in mood of celebration, then you can dance as you like there is no boundations, but if you are going to perform on stag on a particular dancing form then you have to learn it from professionals.

lsprix

Back to top Go down

Post  avn Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:29 am

If you are happy or in mood of celebration

avn

Back to top Go down

Post  bestseoservices Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:39 am

[quote="RONALDO"]HI,

I am a learner of dance and this site contain the tips for dance so i will take tips through this site and use in my daily routine for practice thanking for this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

HI,

bestseoservices

Back to top Go down

Post  rockback Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:43 pm

I really fond of dance but I can’t perform because I don't know its steps any one suggest me any school for it where I learn dance and do like as Hritik Roshan.

rockback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum