Knowledge about the dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dance.........

4 posters

Go down

dance......... Empty dance.........

Post  manoj Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:11 pm

bounce Hi !
This is manoj and first time I am visiting this site and in my opinion, dance is the complete and good exercise to stay fit and healthy because in dance we move our all the body parts. I am not a professional dancer but I love dancing…………

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

manoj

Phoenix flowers cheapest loans casas vilafranca ringtone downloads

manoj

Back to top Go down

dance......... Empty dd

Post  pawansoni Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:20 am

The elements of dance are space, time, and energy. The use of the body can create shapes of many levels such as: low, medium, and high. The body can create directions, paths, and patterns.

Find a florist in Phoenix cheapest loans casas vilafranca ringtone downloads

pawansoni

Back to top Go down

dance......... Empty Re: dance.........

Post  helma Wed May 19, 2010 10:43 pm

Dance is by its nature the expression of emotions, feelings and opinions through the movement and manipulation of the body. Dance very often finds itself in the form of telling a story or conveying emotion through choreography, set to a corresponding music score.

Dance is therefore a vital form of expression; a medium which can be used to convey a message effectively and powerfully. There is something about the beauty of seeing a highly trained and skilled body moving with ease and grace through choreography that causes us to watch and take note. Combined with an emotive music score, dance is a powerful tool.
--------------
Car Parts | Auto Parts

helma

Back to top Go down

Post  goldjothi Thu May 20, 2010 4:38 am

The elements of dance are space, time, and energy. The use of the body can create shapes of many levels such as: low, medium, and high. The body can create directions, paths, and patterns.

Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic Dentist

goldjothi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum