Knowledge about the dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is google dance and how it is works ?

5 posters

Go down

What is google dance and how it is works ? Empty Re: What is google dance and how it is works ?

Post  helma Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:58 am

I haven't been doing any excessive linkbuilding, I'm getting around 5 daily 1 way backlinks from blog network and also I add some backlinks myself from high Google Page Ranking websites, especially commenting articles or squidoo lenses and I'm always pinging them, the rest of my sites are stable only the one most important for me dropped I hope it will be back soon

helma

Back to top Go down

What is google dance and how it is works ? Empty Re: What is google dance and how it is works ?

Post  rjs398 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:09 am

The name "Google Dance" is often used to describe the index update of the Google search engine. Google's index update occurs on average once per month. It can be identified by significant movement in search results and especially by Google's cache of all indexed pages reflecting the status of Google's last spidering. But the update does not proceed as a switch from one index to another at one point in time. In fact, it takes several days to complete the index update. During this period, the old and the new index alternate on www.google.com. At an early stage, the results from the new index occur sporadically. But later on, they appear more frequently. Google dances.

rjs398

Back to top Go down

Post  sachingupta Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:57 am

The Google Dance Tool is provided as a tool to help you, the webmaster, determine when the Google search engine is spidering the internet. This is extremely useful if you want to know when your site(s) will rank in Google.

U can take some more inforations : google-dance-tool.com

sachingupta

Back to top Go down

Post  jamson Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:36 am

The name "Google Dance" is often used to describe the index update of the Google search engine. Google's index update occurs on average once per month.

jamson

http://www.lawyer-int.com/personal-injury-lawyer-miami-fl/

Back to top Go down

Post  jamson Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:39 am

The name "Google Dance" is often used to describe the index update of the Google search engine. Google's index update occurs on average once per month.

jamson

http://www.lawyer-int.com/personal-injury-lawyer-miami-fl/

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnChapman Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:21 am

Google Dance is term that done by google used to describe the period of time which Google used to rebuild the rankings of the website, this time periods called google dance......

JohnChapman

http://www.3gorillas.com/home-garden/small-appliances/air-condit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down